WHO WE ARE
· SAIMA NIGERIA is one of the leading Logistics and Supply chain service provider in Nigeria and is ranked amongst the top three logistics companies in the Nigerian Logistics Industry, primarily focusing on customer satisfaction, quality service and safety.
· The company was jointly founded in 1980 by Nigerian Entrepreneurs and SAIMA AVANDERO SPA of Italy, a company with years of experience in the shipping industry.
· SAIMA NIGERIA is also registered under the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Joint Qualification System (NOGIC JQS), having obtained Certification for all our Equipment, as well as adhering to compliance with regards to our foreign work force.
· SAIMA NIGERIA was one of the first logistic companies in Nigeria to readily embrace Technological advancement such as the introduction of our tracking services used to enhance our business operations as well as to reduce our cost of operations.
· We have a comprehensive fleet of vehicles, ranging from pick-ups to trailers for meeting most of our customers’ transportation requirements.
· Our equipment which is available for spot hire or long-term leases varies in range from cranes, forklifts and container handlers.
· With a strong multi-cultural workforce, we give our highest priority to the Safety and security of our Cargo, our Employees, Contractors, Visitors and the Community. Towards this we have obtained the Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) certificate for excellence. Our principle aim is to achieve zero accident rates through the combined efforts of our management and staff.
· Job satisfaction is a key component for our employees and owners, and we have thus created a working environment that is second to none which is both enjoyable and profitable for all.
To be the foremost logistics company in Africa, with a globally recognized brand offering a distinctive local touch.
To provide affordable quality logistics and supply chain services to our
OUR CORE VALUES
· Health and Safety: