- Turbine is temporarily stored and positioned using single width trailer modules. Temporary storage on Stools also provided by SAIMA Nigeria.
- Lifting of Turbines for transportation with reconfigured trailer deck. The twin deck of 6.3m wide is used for lifting the turbine to re-orientate the Turbines to align to foundation.
- The turbine is lifted off temporary Storage stools, transported and positioned in alignment with Foundation in preparation for Skidding.
- Care is taken to ensure proper level is maintained from the trailer deck through the lengths of the Skid railings.
- Turbine is Skidded off from the trailer deck.
- Convoy movement of two Turbines and one Transformer with FRSC and MOPOL as Traffic Safety and Security Escorts.
- Possibility of transportation through built up city areas pre-determined by Route Survey Exercise prior to actual transportation.
- Top of Cargoes covered with non –conductive materials for protection against contact with electrical charges. All height constraints are pre-measured and determined as hazards during Route Survey.
- Alternate bridge specially constructed as bypass to the existing bridge to avoid damage to its integrity.
- Transfer to quayside apron.
- Jack down for temporary storage for reconfiguration of transporting mode to match grillage with tie down structures on barge.
- Jack Lifting with single line SPMT to change racking positions and clear way for final transportation.
- Lifting with 2 single widths SPMT at either ends of Reel grillage to free up footing of grillage.
- Transportation to jetty and alignment of Reel for its positioning on Barge.
- Rolling of Reel onto Barge.
– Rolling on operations with control unit module onto barge at jetty. Ballasting of barge is carried out as trailer rolls onto barge.
– Roll off operations.
– Lifting of control unit modules 2 units of 10 axels configured modular trailers.
– Transfer of control modules from stacking area to jetty.
- Receiving of 537 ton Carbon Dioxide Absorber at 57m long with 2 unit of 22 axle twin trailer deck configuration.
- Receiving and temporary storage of 534 ton LP/HP Flash drum at 60m long with 22 axle twin trailer deck configuration.
- Transportation of 537 ton Carbon Dioxide Absorber and 534 ton LP/HP Flash Drum from Onne port to Indorama Petrochemical, Eleme using 2 separate trailer configurations connected by turntables.
- Receiving of Boiler unit at Night onto 2 unit 12 axle twin deck of 6.3m wide modular transporter.
- Delivery at installation Site the following morning.